Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to the best dad.  You and I are so very similar.  We've gone on numerous spur of the minute road trips to go see a basketball game or to tour a college campus.  Dad, you always support me in all my decisions and have taught me what it means to be committed to something.  You challenge me to really think about something before I do it and always push me to reach my highest potential.  You and Mom made a point to be at every one of my sporting events (home or away) and every choir show.  Whether I was playing a soccer game or running a XC meet, your voice was one of the only ones I heard out of the crowd.  You always made me want to push harder.  When I asked to use our house for Campaigners, you didn't bat an eye.  You two have been so supportive in my walk with Christ.  I know that you two will always be there for me.  When I wanted to go to UT, you made me look into other schools, but in the end, you supported me in my decision.  I love you, Dad!  You are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment