Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas in Nashville!!

I LOVE spending Christmas with my extended family.  This year, as always, we left Christmas Day after opening presents to go to my aunt Kellie's house in Nashville.  It took an easy 9 hours; we're pro travelers.  The next evening, we had our annual family dinner and gift exchange with EVERYONE.  This year, we added a Chinese gift exchange!  It was so much fun.  Here are some pictures from our time together.
This was my present for the Chinese Gift Exchange.  My grandaddy stole it.  It's now sitting on a dresser, awesome. Haha.

My brother's so special.
Most of the cousins :)

Isn't my grandaddy cute?

Katrina, Coutrney, Marilyn (Grandaddy's new girlfriend), and me. :)

Trina and me!

Cute little Jordie girl opening her present from Grace.


What a cutie pie :)

Maddie and her new puzzle book!

No comments:

Post a Comment