Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Drama Queen

Hey y'all.

It's stinking beautiful outside today and I have to sit in the library and write a paper. ON A FRIDAY AFTERNOON. But oh well, woe is me. 'Tis the life of a college student.

The bane of my existence. 
I just can't focus. And I just drank a whole java chip frap, so I'm going to be bouncing off the walls soon. I don't wanna write this paper. How bad would it really be to get a zero? Just kidding. (Or am I?)


Summer is SO CLOSE. Why can't it just be this time next week? Then I'll be done with my first year of college! Holy goodness. I can't believe it's almost over.

Anyways, sorry for the total randomness of this post. My mind is going way too fast right now.

OH! But guess what? I ran into my English teacher from last semester and she remembered my name and where I was from. She is too presh. It made my day.

Hope you guys are actually able to enjoy this beautiful day!





1 comment:

  1. I love you, Kylie! Haha. YOU CAN DO ITTTTTTTT!!!! I just finished my 7-paged paper and I couldn't feel better. So why am I distracting you with this comment? I don't know. I guess I just wanted to tell you I love you! And I love that picture. Now I really freaking want a java chip frappuccino! AHHHH. Okay, do your work. <3

    ReplyDelete