Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

The days drag on; the weeks fly by

Well, here it is. Exam time. I'm almost ready for exam week next week so I can focus on just one class at a time. This week has been such a crazy, hectic, study filled week and it's just Wednesday. It's one of those weeks that my mind is running at a mile a minute, which of course makes it so much harder to focus on just one assignment at a time. It's hard to even feel like I've made a dent in my school work, and the prospects of summer are hanging over my head. I feel like this. (Except summer is carrot.)

Small group :)
The idea of summer is also really bittersweet.... because I'm not coming back to UT next year. I'm going to be studying Youth Ministry at Eastern University next year! I'm very excited about it, but it's going to be hard to leave my friends at UT. I feel like I'm a senior in high school all over again. I know that the friendships that I have made at UT will last, though. I have the most amazing, supportive small group, and I cannot WAIT for reunions in the future. I know God placed each of us together for a reason. I have learned so much from these girls this year and we have all become so close. I'm so thankful for all of you. Christ's love flows from all of you in all you do. You are all fighting for Christ and that is reflected in your lives. I'm so blessed to call each and every one of you my friend.

I am also so thankful for their support in my decision to transfer. They have loved me and encouraged me throughout this whole process. I feel like this is what I'm supposed to do. Looking back, I'm so glad that I came to UT. I would never change anything about this year. I have learned so much about myself, I have grown SO much, and now, I know it's time to move on. It's time to turn and new page. I'm ready, Lord. Use me.

YOU are Beautifully and Wonderfully Made.

Love,
Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment