Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Picture's Worth a Thousand Words

As I've been getting ready for college, I've been putting away pictures that I want in my dorm.  So, today I finally printed them.  I had 347 pictures.  Yep, that's right 347 pictures.  I have no idea what I'm going to do with all of them, but each and every one is special to my heart and I want to be able to share those memories with all the new people I meet at UT. (And so I actually have proof that I really am normal and do have friends, haha, but really.)  It's a little overwhelming having so many to choose from and even begin to think of where I'm gonna put all of them.  My plan as of now is to rotate pictures in and out throughout the school year.  I also personally LOVE using pictures as bookmarks.  It's like the book is smiling at you every time you pick up where you left off.  I've enjoyed looking through all of these pictures so much.  It's brought up so many wonderful memories from high school, mostly last year.  Homecoming, my trip to Maine with my friend Lauren, Prom, XC season, Choir Shows, graduation, beach trips, apple picking, and so many pictures from this summer's trip to Maine.  I have such a huge pile of pictures to deal with right now.  There's something special about having a physical picture though, not just a digital version.

I hope you all have had a great day!

YOU are Beautifully and Wonderfully Made,

Love,
Ky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment