Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Changes

This summer has flown by, bringing me closer to exciting and looming college.  After I got home from Maine... um, which was less than a week ago, I decided to take a job with Vector Marketing.  I'm gonna be selling CUTCO knives, which is super exciting, but it's another thing that I added to my plate.  I'm so stressed right now.  I'm worried about not being able to see friends before I leave school, potentially losing friends, not being able to spend enough time with my family, and I'm missing Maine, a lot.  My heart is there. 


I've been going through a devotional recently called My Utmost for His Highest, by Oswald Chambers.  It's both challenging and encouraging and exactly what I need right now.


I only find comfort in the Lord.  I've been told that my whole life and know that it's truth, but I've realized even more lately can only truly rely on God, and He's with me.  I know He is.  I know that God doesn't promise to make things better, but He promises to be there, always.  I find so much comfort and peace in that promise.  I know He loves me and always will.  He gives me my strength.


"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." Psalm 23:4




"Cast all your anxiety on Him, because he cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7


YOU are Beautifully and Wonderfully made,


Love always,
Ky

No comments:

Post a Comment